PRESENTING.... THE LIEBSTER AWARD!!!

By Hadassah Agbaps - November 06, 2013

Happy New Month everyone! I really can't keep track of the months anymore.....where's the rush??!!

Anyways this month is going to be a spectacular month for all of you....and I feel it in my bones.....and believe me I have a lot of them!
To show that my bones don't lie, I got my first award since I started this blog......this month!

liebsteraward-copy


I've been nominated for a Liebster Award by the esteemed Uzoma of DontTouchTheHair.......I agree with you boo, especially if I just managed a well defined twistout, braidout or elaborate updo.....oh yeah and a sleek blowout....in fact most especially if I didn't permit you to! That touch unravels all my hard work!!!

Thank You, Uzo!!!
 Wanna know more....go here!



So, the rules for the nomination are:

-Thank the person who nominated you and post a link back to their blog
-Answer the 10 questions provided by the blog that nominated you
-Provide 10 questions for the bloggers you nominate
-Let your nominees know of their award

My answers to the questions posed by DontTouchTheHair

(1) Why did you decide to start a blog?

I decided to start the blog to share the tips and tricks I have learnt from my journey as a Nigerian natural based in Nigeria and to show that Nigerians can have good hair too......okay, my folks wanted to get me off their backs!


(2) What is your favorite thing about blogging?

Connecting with people from different places with different views....so I appreciate comments o!


(3) If you could travel to any place in the world, where would it be and why?

Cagliari , Sardinia- Italy. Ever since an Italian friend showed me pictures of the beach and cliffs, I've wanted to travel there.


(4) List one interesting fact about yourself

I love metallic music....helps me think!



(5) Fanta or Coke? 

None...I prefer natural fizz free drinks like fresh juice and sweetened yoghurt... and no.....no pureed vegatables for me o! Not that kinda natural....


(6) What is your favorite TV series?

Broke Girls.


(7) What three words that best describe your hair?

Free. Wild. Unapologetic.

(8) What is your favorite piece of clothing or accessory in your wardrobe?

My skinny jeans...something about being skinny in skinny jeans....


(9) Do you have a hidden talent? What is it?


Yes. I'm an artist...the sketching kind....


(10) What is your favorite song?

Bring Me To Life - Evanescence.....at least the song has survived several playlists without being dumped.

Hmmm....lotsa blogs on me mind......
The nominated blogs are:



Chichi's Cuisine
Fola's Oasis
Berry Dakara
Freda Fro
Hair of Life
The Kink and I
Deep Brown and Kinks
Uchenna's blog
Tamiko Adyms 
Chic With Kinks
Natural Nigerian




Questions

1. Why did you start your blog?

2.If you didn't blog about your current topic, what else would you have blogged about?

3. Big dogs or small dogs, which do you prefer?

4. Describe yourself in one word...

5. Who's your favorite author?

6. Dream holiday destination?

7. What's your favorite fruit?

8. Little white, black or red dress, which would you wear?

9. What's your favorite beauty product?

10. If you had a goldfish, what would you name it?






  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. You're welcome. Glad you like the award. Nice responses. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go gal..go gal....go gal......yayyyyyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Free, wild and unapologetic....that's us alright:) Thanks for nominating me Hadassah.

    ReplyDelete

Have a question or comment? We would love you to share!!!!